The Wood Gallery is capable of serving all of your production needs. From the beginning, we work with customers on an initial design consultation to ensure that we achieve the look and functionality the customer desires. After the initial consultation, each piece is individually crafted and processed within our own workshop until the day it is completed and ready for shipment to the customer’s desired location.
Our services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Over 80 different types and 1,000,000 square feet of in-house veneers available.
- In-house production, from beginning to end, of all veneers.
- Production capabilities range from single panels to entire office buildings
- Press capacity ranges up to 6.5′ x 13.5′
- Sanding abilities include four-head 64″ wide belt.
- Thickness may range from 1/16″ to 1.5″ plus
- Areas of specialization include blueprint, sequencing, sketch face, geometric patterns, inlays and lightweight panels, and aircraft panels.
- Please inquire if you have special needs or requests that do not appear above.
Selecting the Best Veneer for Your Product
For years, architects, designers, and contractors have utilized The Wood Gallery to help with their search for the best veneer. This process begins by viewing the 2’ by 8’ samples of domestic and exotic species in our showroom.
Each panel has a clear satin finish which allows the natural beauty of the wood to be seen. Once a specie has been selected, the details of the project are reviewed to determine the required length, widths, color and square footage. The next task is to find a log that meets these criteria. We accomplish this by supplying samples of live logs from our inventory or from our suppliers within the United States and overseas for client approval. This allows our customers to “lock in” the exact look they are planning to achieve.
- 3 Ply for Aircraft Interiors
- Precision cut-to-size panels
- Panels: 5′ x 12′ & 12′ x 5′
- Sketch faces & Special Pattern Panels
- Reverse Diamond
- Rail & Stile
- Blueprint Panels
- Honeycomb Light Weight lay-ups
- Thicknesses of 1/16″ to 3″ Plus
- Doors matched to panels
- Over 80 Different Types of Veneers
- Crotch Mahogany
- Birdseye Maple
- Ropey Cherry
- Figured Makore
- Over 60 Years Combined Expertise